As an Google Cloud Partner, we make it possible to leverage our Network-as-a-Service Platform to connect your organization directly to the Google Cloud Platform.
Unlike tradtional VPN approaches, Google Cloud Interconnect delivers an enterprise-class connectivity solution that delivers a high-capacity, secure connection to the entire suite of Google cloud services.
The combination of our automated NaaS Platform and Google Cloud Interconnect delivers the flexiblity and scale to power the most demanding enterprise use cases:
The benefits of connecting your organizaton to the Google Cloud Platform through Nuvem Networks include:
- Improved security through the use of direct private fiber optic connections into the Google Cloud platform.
- Increased reliability backed with SLA assurances not possible when using Internet VPNs.
- Reduced latency through the combined use of dedicated network ports and our global private network backdone.
- Lower costs by taking advantage of data transfer rates available to GCP Cloud Interconnect customers versus using the Internet.
- Large scale enterprise connection support ranging from 50Mbps to 10Gbps interfaces.
- Flexiblity to connect directly from your headquarters, branch offices or datacenters.
- Power of the industry's only fully automated self-service NaaS Platform for easy setup and management.
- Pay-as-you-go subscription plans with no long-term contracts or commitments required.
- Speed - be up and running in minutes!